Liver Cleaning & Gallstone Flushing (without surgery)
Ingredients and Preparation
Epsom Salts with Organic Aloe Fusion drink or Organic Aloe in Mix
- 6 teaspoons of Epsom Salts
- 750ml of Organic Aloe Fusion (about 2/3 of a bottle)
- OR use 10 scoops Organic Aloe Mix mixed with 700 ml/ 24 oz Water for Aloe Drink base
- Mix the Epsom Salts and Aloe together, then separate the mixture into 3 different doses, about 250ml per dose. Store the mixture in refrigerator before use.
Bed time Olive Oil drink
- 1/2 cup Organic Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Pour olive oil and grapefruit juice into a bottle with a lid. Close the lid and store in refrigerator.
When should I do the cleansing?
- Choose the 1st & the 8th day during the OV Organic Detox (9-Day program) while you are taking the liquid meals to cleanse your liver. Liquid meals help your bile to build up and would develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure would help to push out more stones.
- You would need to prepare to rest at home the next morning since you will be visiting the bathroom a lot.
Before 6:00 PM
- Follow your day-1 or day-8 liquid meal instruction, space your liquid meals a bit closer to one another, so you will be able to finish the program before 6:00 pm.
At 6:00 PM
- Take the last dose of your supplement of the day: 4 Hair Skin Bone + a glass of water.
- You should have taken all the supplements and drunk all the necessary liquids for this day by 6pm
At 8:30 PM
- Drink the first dose of your Aloe & Epsom Salt mixture, about 250ml per serving.
At 9:30 PM
- Drink the second dose of your Aloe & Epsom Salt mixture, about 250ml per serving.
- You will start attending the bathroom many times after taking the second drink. The purpose is to clear the waste in your intestines and to help build up your bile.
At 11:30 PM
- Your trips to the bathroom should be over by now. If not, please wait until you think you are completely done.
- When you are ready, bring the bottle with the mixture of the olive oil and grapefruit juice to your bedside, shake well and then drink it while you are standing up. Please try to finish your drink within 5 minutes.
- Lie down on your bed on your right side immediately after you finish drinking, and try to keep your body still for at least 20 minutes. This is very important because you may fail to push any stones out if you don't follow this instruction. The sooner you lie down the more stones you may be able to push out.
- Don't try to do any more work once you are in bed. You won't feel any pain because the bile duct valves are open with the help of Epsom Salts and Aloe. You will need a good night rest in order to have a successful gallstone flushing result.
Next morning - Check your results!
- Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom Salts with Aloe in the morning, but be sure that it has been 8 hours since you took the olive oil + grapefruit drink from last night. If you feel nauseous, you should wait until it is gone
- Expect to have diarrhea afterwards.
- Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet each time after a bowel movement.
- Look for the green kind since this would proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue.
- Only bile from the liver is pea green.
- The waste from bowel movement sinks but gallstones would float because of the cholesterol inside.
- You may use a disposable strainer to scoop up these gallstones then rinse them with water. Count them all roughly, whether they are green or tan.
- You will need a total of 2,000 gallstones before the liver is clean enough to free you from the symptoms of allergies, upper back pains or other health problems.
- The first cleanse may free you from the symptoms for a few days, but as the stones from the rear duct valves travel forward, the symptoms may come back again.
- You may repeat the cleanse process every week or every other week depends on how you feel.
- You should never cleanse your liver when you are sick.
Cholesterol Crystals - Chaff
- Sometimes the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that didn't form into round stones yet.
- They appear as "chaff" floating on top of the toilet bowl water.
- It may be in tan color, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing such chaff is as important as cleansing the gallstones.
How safe is the Liver Cleanse?
- It is very safe. However it could make you feel ill at the beginning especially the first couple of days, as more gallstones are on their way to be pushed out.
- This procedure contradicts many modern medical viewpoints. Many still believe gallstones are formed in the gallbladder not the liver. It is easy to understand why this is thought: by the time you have acute pain attacks, some stones are in the gallbladder, sufficiently calcified and big enough to be seen by the x-ray, and would have been causing the inflammation there. Our cleansing method actually prevents us from getting into that stage.
- People who have had their gallbladder removed surgically still get plenty of green, bile coated stones. Anyone who cares to dissect their stones can see that the concentric circles and crystals of cholesterol match textbook pictures of "gallstones" exactly.